Things to know about spilt dye hair: In today’s advanced and modern world people are worried and conscious about their looks. They want to look fashionable and modern, and due to this reason, they continue doing unique and attractive things to make their personality attractive. Hair dye is one of the important things that play an important role in making your personality. Different people like different dye colors according to their preferences and likes. Split dye hair is in trend nowadays that looks very attractive.
What is split dye hair?
In split dye hair, you need to split your hair into two parts. After this, you can dye your hair in 2 different colors. Half of the hairs on one side have one shade while the other half on another side has a different shade. In split dye hair, mostly one side is dyed with some bright shade, while on the other side, you can use some natural tones. This type of dye is mostly for people who like to look unique and attractive. You can choose the shades according to your likes and dislikes.
What shades are best for split dye?
It is a very difficult and challenging task for lots of people to pick their hair color. It is even more, harder to pick two colors for your hair, and is very important to choose the color wisely to make you look attractive. Following are some of the best ideas for you to pick the shades of your split dye hair in a good way.
- Natural stone on one side- It looks more creative when there is a natural tone on one side, and the other side is brighter.
- Pastel colors- If you like light colors, then you can use pastel colors like lavender, mint green, baby pink, or baby blue. That looks amazing next to each other.
- Complementary colors- If you like dark and bright colors, then you can use red, orange, blue, or green colors. They help you get a unique look.
- Blonde and black- You can also use silver or ash gray color if you want to get a lavish and attractive look.
Also Read: Information Regarding Hair Dye
Aftercare for split dye hair
After any hair dye, no matter which color it is, aftercare is very important. If you can take care of your hair in a good way, then your split dye hair looks more beautiful and fresh. For this purpose, you need to take care of the following things.
- Always use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Use cold water to wash your hair.
- It is necessary to use heat protectant spray before using any hot machine or tools like a hair straightener or hair dryer.
- To protect your hair color, it is necessary to use leave-in treatment.
If you are taking care of all these steps, then your hair dye lasts longer. You can also prevent your hair from damage or loss by using hair treatments. That’s all things to know about spilt dye hair
Pingback: Top Features of the cottage core wedding dress -